Philadelphia Mini Maker Faire
Sunday June 24, 2018, 10 am to 6 pm
3401 Grays Ferry Ave, Philadelphia, PA
There is no attendee parking at Pennovation Works for the Maker Faire. We have arranged for discounted parking at a nearby parking garage with shuttle buses between the garage and the Faire site.
There will, however, be handicapped parking at Pennovation Works as well as bus, Uber, Lyft, and taxi turnaround.
There will be parking available at UPenn 3600 Civic Center Boulevard Garage, and shuttle bus service between the garage and the event at Pennovation Works. It is about a 10 minute walk, but not particularly pedestrian friendly, so we recommend the short shuttle ride. The shuttle bus service will operate continuously throughout the event. There is no general parking at Pennovation Works, so please use the parking garage.
Garage parking will cost $10.
Directions to 3600 Civic Center Garage (also see here):
From Northeastern Areas:
- From I-95 South, take the Vine Street/Center City Exit
- Stay left to 676 West (Vine Street Expressway)
- Follow 676 West to the I-76 East Exit 1, International Airport
- Follow I-76 East (Schuylkill Expressway) to Exit 346B, University Avenue (see below)
From the West & Montgomery County:
- Take the Pennsylvania Turnpike to Exit 326, Valley Forge
- Take I-76 East (Schuylkill Expressway) approximately 17 miles to Exit 346B, University Avenue (see below)
From the North:
- Take I-476 (Northeast Extension) South to Exit 20, Mid-County
- Pay the toll and continue south on I-476 to Exit 16A, I-76 East
- Follow I-76 East (Schuylkill Expressway) approximately 17 miles to Exit 346B, University Avenue (see below).
From the South/Philadelphia International Airport:
- Take I-95 North to Exit 13, PA-291 toward I-76 West/Valley Forge (Schuylkill Expressway)
- Merge right
- Cross Girard Point Bridge and turn left at light on 26th Street Merge on I-76 West to Exit 346B, University Avenue (see below).
From New Jersey:
- Take I-295 to the Walt Whitman Bridge
- Follow signs for I-76 West (Schuylkill Expressway) and take Exit 346B, University Avenue (see below).
From the University Avenue exit (346B) off of I-76:
- From Exit 346B, continue onto South 34th Street
- South 34th Street turns slightly left and becomes South University Avenue
- Keep right to merge right onto Civic Center Blvd
- Turn right onto Health Sciences Drive
- Turn left onto West Service Drive
- The entrance to the garage is on your left
From the South Street exit (346A) off of I-76:
- Follow I-76 to Exit 346A, South Street (left exit), and head west on South Street
- Continue straight onto Spruce Street
- From Spruce Street, turn onto 34th Street which becomes Civic Center Boulevard
- Continue on Civic Center Boulevard and make a left onto West Service Drive
- The entrance to the garage is on the right.
SEPTA bus routes 12 and 64 service the site. Find the next SEPTA bus here.
Nearby Indego bike share stations are located at 3499 Civic Center Blvd., 246 S. 40th Street, and 598 S. 43rd Street.